A welcoming school environment
Our vibrant school community is multicultural, family-focused and welcoming.
Families, staff, alumni and our partnerships with local and expatriate communities are what make our school the vibrant place it is.
Professional, dedicated and enthusiastic teachers are key to a successful school education. Click here to view our staff.
From academic, artistic and sporting achievement to community involvement – our students achieve on the world stage.
Our alumni are in higher education or in meaningful careers in Jakarta and all around the world – we’re proud of the role we’ve played in helping them fulfil their potential.
We are extremely lucky to have such wonderful families in our school and welcome them at our school events.
ACG School Jakarta Community Group
The purpose of the community group is not to fundraise, but the aim is to encourage parents to have pride in the school. To achieve this, we provide an inclusive environment for parents so that they want to be part of the school community.
The role of the ACG School Jakarta Community Group is to:
- provide opportunities for parents/caregivers to meet other parents/caregivers
- provide a regular number of events across the school year to allow for parent involvement
- help parents to engage in and contribute to the life of the school community
All parents become automatic members of the group.
Some of the events/activities in which the group can be involved include:
- representing the school at Open Days
- supporting the school to organise special events including Family Picnic, International Day, Sports Carnivals, Swimming Carnivals, and various celebrations
- organising events to welcome new parents/caregivers to the school
- volunteering to become a year level parent coordinator
- promoting the ACG School Jakarta Community Group to new families at the school
- supporting the school to organise guest speaker presentations on issues that are important / relevant to parents
- attending principal coffee mornings
- providing parental help and supervision for school trips, as required
- attending monthly ACG School Jakarta Community Group meetings
The ACG School Jakarta Community Group is co-chaired by the principal and vice-principal.
Parents as learners
Find out more at Parents as learners