ACG School Jakarta believes in a Digital Citizenship model for supporting safe and responsible use of the Internet in teaching and learning. An important part of this is that we are able to show others what responsible use looks like while we are using technology in our learning.
We think a good digital citizen is someone who:
- is a confident and capable user of ICT
- will use ICT for learning as well as other activities
- will think carefully about whether the information they see online is true
- will be able to speak the language of digital technologies
- understands that they may experience problems when using technology, but can deal with them
- will always use ICT to communicate with others in positive ways
- will be honest and fair in all their actions using ICT
- will always respect people’s privacy and freedom of speech online
- will help others to become a better digital citizen.