ACG School Jakarta students are well prepared to face the ever-changing world that we live in today. Information Technology is an integral part of day-to-day living; therefore, students need to be able to understand and utilise these tools effectively. Students will acquire the skills necessary to select and manage digital tools that will empower them in all phases of the learning process, including research, critical thinking, creative thinking,communication, self-management and collaboration. ACG School Jakarta is a centre of leadership and educational excellence with a strong vision for learning with technology.
- iPads in Primary School
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in Secondary School
ACG School Jakarta believes in a Digital Citizenship model for supporting safe and responsible use of the Internet in teaching and learning. An important part of this is that we are able to show others what responsible use looks likewhile we are using technology in our learning. We think a good digital citizen is someone who;
- Is a confident and capable user of ICT.
- Will use ICT for learning as well as other activities.
- Will think carefully about whether the information they see online is true.
- Will be able to speak the language of digital technologies.
- Understands that they may experience problems when using technology but can deal with them.
- Will always use ICT to communicate with others in positive ways.
- Will be honest and fair in all their actions using ICT.
- Will always respect people’s privacy and freedom of speech online.
- Will help others to become a better digital citizen.
Because we know this is important for us all, we ask everyone, including the staff, students, and volunteers working at the school to agree to use the Internet and other technologies in a safe and responsible way by following the rules laid out in the Responsible Use Agreement